Author Topic: My Best Friend  (Read 361 times)

DaBoss

• Global Moderator
My Best Friend
« on: May 20, 2021, 03:08:29 PM »
One Hundred Five Pounds of pure love or terror if you should raise a hand against me or mine.Had a cat in the yard this morning putting the stalk on a cactus wren, ole Zeb was on him in two leaps, was all I could do to save the cat.

When they come for mine they better bring theirs.

Laylow

Re: My Best Friend
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 01:16:47 PM »
What nice about a dog is you can yell at them swat them on the butt once in a while and they're still your best friend.

DaBoss

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 03:25:58 PM »
And always greet you at the door with their tail wagging.

Yotehntr

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 07:34:07 PM »
Good looking dog boss man! When I'm not home I tell the wife her little dogs will let her know someone is coming in the house. If she'll bring my curs in they'll let her know someone is doing their best to get out!

Yotehntr

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2021, 07:40:55 PM »
Ok, got to tell 1 story on my pups. I mess around in the garage a lot. When I get up in the morning I get the pups from the pen and put them on cables at the garage to hang out with me. One day they were raising "L" so I walked to the door to see what it was. Thre was a guy at the end of my driveway. I asked what he wanted (had to yell as the dogs were wanting to have him for lunch) he hollered he was selling security systems...?  I said oh, well come on up here then.  He got 1/2 way up the driveway and got concerned about my curs trying to get to him. He asked... do they bite? I said oh "L" yes.  He looked confused for a minute then said oh... and walked away.

My friendly boys playing with a coyote...

Laylow

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2021, 01:17:53 PM »
Thats a neat pic. I can bet who won

Yotehntr

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2021, 08:07:41 PM »
Hey Boss man, how much does that pup of yours weigh? Fella across the street says his GS comes in at 120... my pups are little fella's compared to that my Black mouth cur ('ol yellar) weighs 75 lbs, mt cur is 55 lbs.

DaBoss

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2021, 10:49:27 AM »
And in this corner in the tan and black trunks, we have the UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF THE WORLD weighing in at 105 pounds ZEB THE WONDER DOG.

Yotehntr

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2021, 07:14:46 AM »
Thought he looked healthy!